We are seeking an experienced and motivated Business Controller to join our dynamic Finance team. As a key member of our organization, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that a business operates effectively and efficCanceliently providing valuable insights to drive strategic planning and business growth.
Location: REPROMED Dublin / CRGH London
Reports to: Regional Finance Director for UK&Ireland
- Overseeing and managing business processes and budgets
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost Management
- Analyzing business processes and investigating ways to improve them.
- Financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Carrying out commercial analyses and strategic scenario analyses
- Understanding the market, the business is in and providing predictions about the movement of the market
- Translating management's objectives into measurable key performance indicators for staff
- Assisting in developing and implementing business decision-making models
- Analyzing business data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Communicating with top management to provide insights and recommendations on business operations.
- Supporting businesses units with insights to make informed decisions to achieve a company's objectives.
- Risk management
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in business/financial controlling, accounting, auditing, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Effective communication of complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of industry, market dynamics, and competitive landscape.
- Strategic thinking, flexibility, and drive for results.
- Strong decision-making and risk assessment skills.
- People and team leadership abilities with transparency and integrity.
Key Job Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Flexibility & Agility
- Drive for results
- Decision Making & Risk Assessment
- People & Team Leadership
- Communication, Networking, Transparency & Integrity
We can offer in this role:
- Impactful Role: Drive financial strategies that fuel growth and innovation.
- Collaborative Team: Work in a diverse and supportive environment where your ideas make a difference.
- Growth Opportunities: Develop your career with resources and advancement prospects.
- Data Insights: Dive into analytics to unlock trends that shape our success.
If you are a motivated and experienced Business Controller looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic organization, we invite you to apply. Join us in driving strategic growth and ensuring financial excellence. Your expertise will contribute to shaping the future of our company.